- All orders are shipped UPS or common carrier
- Inspect your packages for damages upon delivery and notify delivery agent before they leave your site.
- Freight charges are the responsibility of the customer and will be added to all orders.
- All orders are F.O.B. from Car Aroma Supplies. Claims are the responsibility of the carrier.
- Reshipments due to errors will be shipped UPS ground only.
- Any quote of freight charges by a salesperson is an estimate only and may vary at the delivery time.
Special orders may only be returned with permission of the manufacturer and may be subject to restocking charges.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Orders will be invoiced at the prices prevailing at the date of shipment.
Items must be in original packaging and in new/unused condition to be eligible for return
- Shortages, lost or damaged goods must be reported within 7 days.
- Call for a return authorization number prior to returning any parts.
- No returns will be credited without prior authorization from Car Aroma Supplies.
- All returns must be accompanied by original invoice.
- No returns will be accepted freight collect.
Non-Electronic Items must be returned within 45 days
After 45 days your return will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER 90 DAYS
Electronic items must be returned within 30 days
After 30 days your return will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
NO ELECTRONIC RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER 60 DAYS
- All backorders are shipped F.O.B. or from manufacturer ASAP.
- Backorders of small dollar value may be held for next order.
- Freight charges will be added to all backorders.
- All factory warranties are administered by our vendors
- A vendor evaluation will be required before any warranties can be processed
- Car Aroma offers no other warranties or representations of any kind, expressed or implied.
- The customer is responsible for transportation and labor costs in connection with warranty repair or replacement.
- Car Aroma will follow the findings of the vendor evaluations and process accordingly
- Customer service will contact you if additional information is needed
Shipping Estimator / Shipping Rates
The shipping rates shown are estimates. Your rates may vary based on the documented facts of the shipment.
The estimates are provided as a service to our customers. However, as each custom packing and shipping request is unique, so too is each estimate. Following are some general parameters and considerations for Car Aromas shipping estimates.
- All shipments are estimated on a prepaid basis
- Alaska, Hawaii, and International shipping estimates are not available on line due to the information needed. Please call Car Aroma for an estimate.
- These estimates are based on standard delivery services to commercial addresses. Any additional delivery needs may incur additional charges including residential delivery charges, COD, etc.
- These estimates do not include hazardous materials. Additional charges per package are assessed for items determine to be hazardous materials.
- Pricing and timing of delivery varies across zip codes in the U.S. Shipments with multiple packages may have discrepancies in pricing due to shipping size and weight calculations. Some items do not travel well in the same carton and thus will not be consolidated causing multiple packages
- Larger shipments exceeding 92 lbs in weight will require a call for quote.